Monday, April 18, 2005

NPR

My morning commute: rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt rUt

Remembering now the words of Brian C. (speed freak lawyer supreme) "You know you're getting older by how much talk radio you listen to." The station on my little Honda stock sterio seldom jiggles away from NPR, 98.5, it oscilates between that and KFOG (old foggie rock according to my ex), but still, lots of NPR. I pleasing political corectness that seldom deviates from Yahoo's iterations of Off Beat News or "Strange" from the AP newswire. Its like news, just not as effective. Maybe the left lacks the punch of the Fox. I don't know, its a sedative that feels like PBS, oh wait, it is PBS. Then again, its better than the alternatives. This much we know to be true.

I'm looking forward to my evenning commute, I will be sedated, a little, before class.

No comments: