Friday, June 03, 2005

Heading East

I've started a habit of making a CD before I go on a trip. I'm leaving in six days for the motherland. So here's the soundtrack for Russia 2005:

1. The Beatles - Back in the USSR
2. Gogol Bordello - Greencard Husband
3. Vladimir Vysotsky - S.O.S.
4. Bright Like Sun - Summer Moon
5. Hectate's Angels - Half Moon Cafe
6. Robber Barons - Music For A Hanging
7. Nick Cave - Come Into My Sleep
8. All Pugacheva - Zhuravlik
9. Aqvarium - Dead Sailors Don't Sleep
10. Genesis - Land of Confusion
11. Depeche Mode - Russian Cover of Little 15
12. Modest Mouse - The Cold Part
13. Woven Hand - My Russia
14. U2 - Like A Song
15. The Decemberists - We Both Go Down Together
16. Louque - Cry, Cry
17. Beck - Farewell Ride
18. Iron & Wine - Freedom Hangs Like Heavan
19. ThaMuseMent - Protest Song
20. Four Year Bender - Rainy Day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not iPod playlist? Cds..hmmm.

:)