Sunday, July 02, 2006

Rebel Yell

That's right, Billy Idol is in town and performing tomorrow night at the Ice Palace, your's truly is off to rock the cradle of love along the blue highway as we're just eyes with a face... wooo hoooooooooooo! Fuck the ballet, its about Vitol Idol!

Ran the participant open mic reading today, Ryan and Ken did a piece with guitar, it was great, turns out they used to run a radio show in San Diego together, it was brilliant, really was... wish we could've recorded it, but the photographs will have to suffice.

Tomorrow I'm not sleeping in till 1, no way damn it, I think I needed it today, but tomorrow I'm going to make a beeline for the defense of leningrad museum and then if time remains, for the Hermitage to do the 3rd floor.

Alright, that's it for now, still bummed about Brazil loosing, but a part of me really wants to see Germany and France in the world cup; its like settling old aggressions methinks.

Paka...

No comments: