Saturday, September 09, 2006

Arab Film Festival

I'm going to be attending the Arab Film Festival at the Roxie and other Theatres around the bay area. If anyone wants to join me, this is the tenative list of films I'm planning to see.

Saturday 9/9
Heaven's Doors - Roxie, SF (already have tix)

Sunday 9/10
Sacred Space Denied / Out of Place-Out of Time / Yasmine's Song 2pm - Roxie SF
Bled Number One 9pm - Roxie, SF (already have tix)

Monday 9/11
The Blood of My Brother 6:30pm - Roxie, SF
I know I'm Not Alone 9pm - Roxie, SF

Wednesday 9/13
Occupation 101 9pm - Roxie, SF

Thursday 9/14
Ahlaam 9pm - Roxie, SF

Friday 9/15
Once Upon a Time in the Wadi 6pm - California Theatre, Berkeley (maybe)

Saturday 9/16
Shorts Program (Human Condition) 2pm - California Theatre, Berkeley
Waiting 5pm - California Theatre, Berkeley

Sunday 9/17
Kiss Me Not on the Eyes 4:15pm - California Theatre, Berkeley

No comments: