Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Why aren't you looing at Flickr?

You should be, I've been uploading all bloody night and day!

MAAWG, well its MAAWG. I met a guy from Yandex.ru, which is a really good thing, cause he gave me the email of a guy that runs the show at mail.ru, who I have been emailing the past 2 years trying to get a meeting with them. Needless to say, those emails have gone unanswered, they were directed to the general support group, but now having this guy as a contact will hopefully afford me a someone I can talk to and get shit done with. This is good, this is very good.

I suppose next on my hitlist of people to courte and swap business cards would be the France Telecom, Wanadoo if they show up tomorrow and the Germans. One thing I have to tell you about: Cingular... its driving me nuts! I tell you Megafon in Russia is more reliable. I called up Cingular last night and activated my international calling options. I've managed to get through twice here, the rest of the time either people can't hear what I'm saying or vice versa, truly dissapointing.

Oh well, time to head back down for the discussion on postmaster parctices and abuse pages, then off to dinner at the awesome French place we went to the night before. I'm definately ready to eat... haven't been eating too much here... but for some reason I don't think I'll have a problem with duck confit and foise gras.

-L

No comments: