Monday, August 07, 2006

Giving the bird

I simply don't get what the attraction is? I know, I just had my 31st birthday and I'm like a year old, a year crotchetier, a year closer to death but I never understood the fascination with flipping off those taking a picture. I mean you see everyone from the most innocent looking suburban girl next door, to the farmer's daughter to someone's grandma? Why is it we're so bloody fascinated with being caught on film with an extended finger saying fuck you taking the picture and whoever else looks at this photo? I simply don't get it... someone help me out.




































































enough for now...

1 comment:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

you missed nearly every picture of brandon brown ever taken. you should add nearly every picture of brandon brown ever taken to your list of pictures. i'm sure if you googled, "nearly every picture of brandon brown ever taken" you would find a nice selection of photos for your posting pleasure.