Friday, August 11, 2006

Useless Worries #3

It's always the beginning
that makes me hesitate, before
actually starting something,
perhaps more than comitment
I'd venture to make not knowing,
what's to come or more importantly
what more than likely won't
come around, if you can stop
the inevitable from happening,
this is called the flip side
of the coin of procrastination,
which must be defined as simply
the fear that prevents a body
from starting something,
like all those books
ith their uncut pages,
the show piece that isn't
being fully used to best
and highest usage just might,
make the dog's coat shine
a little less, or maybe
if I start cleaning too much
I'll never quite make it
as clean as if it were
professionaly done, see here
I'm not an expert in all things
vertically speaking, my capacity
is in the many beginnings
here and there, left still
and quite unfinished in order
to be there when I get around
to finding myself ready to accept
an aptitude less novel and
properly more specific.

No comments: