Friday, March 02, 2007

Last night's earthquakes, did you feel them?

I did. Lovely 4.2 rattled the house around 8:30 at night pst. We were watching "The Prestige", an ok film, not superb by any stretch of the imagination, but truly lovely in its presentation. Also, if you don't know it, David Bowie is in the film, as Nikola Tesla, I kept thinking he was oddly familiar for one reason or another... anyway... I'm digressing, this would make the 4th earthquake in less than that number of months. The first three were in Berkeley, 2 magnitude 3 somethings and then last week a 2 something... and now last night, in the same fault activity area, we hit the mark of 4.2, with aftershocks in the sub 2 range... oy yes ladies and gentlemen... something is afoot, damn I hope I'm wrong...

1 comment:

James said...

I hope you're wrong, too. Our house is built into the side of a hill. :)