Monday, July 02, 2007

Leaving...

I'm leaving to London tomorrow... I'm all set, not packed yet, but mentally girding my loins for the trip... I'm not ready to go... went to Banya with the boys... tired as all hell... had vareniki with sour cherries in them... a little slice of heaven that's full of aroma and memory... now I'm just killing time waiting for the boat ride and trying to relax a bit... definitely not ready to leave quite yet... maybe I'll write a poem later called "Not Yet" and it'll be about all the things that we do that we aren't ready to do, but still feel the need to have done because we know they are what is necessary even if we're not feeling that way... or maybe I'll just close my eyes for a bit and wander around the streets of St. Petersburg in a dream... in either case... nu vot... eta kak skazka konchayitza ve etom momente...

Lively Dub Yourself, Yo!

No comments: