Monday, January 29, 2007

It's begun....

I've known for a long time now, well longer than I can consciously recall that this city is kind of the home of the Irish coffee, and if you were to pinpoint the spot where the irish coffee was born, you would say "The Buena Vista" in Fisherman's Wharf/Cannery. Well I was there tonight, and before I went there we drank a half bottle of Jewel of Russia Ultra, and when we got there we had drank the obligatory Irish Coffee, but after that its a blur, there were shots of Jaeger, Surfers on Acid, Baby Guinnesses, lemon drops, and did I mention the surfers on acid, there was the three wise men that came to visit and more shots of Jaeger, and yes, Arvil was there, so in essence we're all fucked. There was someone, names withheld to protect the innocent, that had to be put in a cab home, but he's ok, or will be, or maybe, when tomorrow rolls around, but yes, it's begun and we're all fucked... need i say more?

No comments: